Featured Post

How this page works- Please read!

Welcome to this site I created in my second month of nutritional cleansing with Isagenix. The purpose of this page is to be a place wer...

Monday, December 14, 2015

How this page works- Please read!


Welcome to this site I created in my second month of nutritional cleansing with Isagenix.

The purpose of this page is to be a place were folks can find recipes, share experiences with their food and of course leave comments and send recommendations to help grow this resource.
The easiest way to find meals is to click what you are looking for along the top of the page (meals, snacks or shake recipes), the next best way is to use the keyword cloud located on the right ride of the page.

I hope to hear from you soon and please share this page with ours that are on this journey!

Also, PLEASE- if you know the source of the recipe please comment and include link. I was sent these my a variety of people and most of them didn't include the source. I am not trying to make money with this, I just know how hard it is to find a good variety of recipes that fit into this amazing program.

Of course feel free to check out this link which I just recently found:
http://www.isagenix.com/en-US/products/recipes

No comments:

Post a Comment